First, let me start by saying that I order from this restaurant regularly.I called today and ordered a tender wrap dipped in hot buffalo sauce with lettuce and tomato for delivery.
Upon receiving my order I noticed that the tortilla was extremely soggy; however, I decided to try enjoy the wrap anyway. With the first *** I realized exactly why the tortilla was so soggy, the tomato was very old and soft, so soft that it was disintegrating all over the wrap. The tomato combined with the excess amount of buffalo sauce caused the meat to become mushy. I called to explain my dissatisfaction with the food, the girl who answered the phone first acted as if she couldn't understand what I was saying then said "I'll have someone call you back." When the owner finally called back she said she would mail me out a check for 6 dollars (my food was 8.49) and that we were no longer able to order from there!
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! They are terrible business owners with even worse employees. On top of everything the food is not that good, I stopped ordering their wings because they were so bland. I continue to order from there because of the close proximity to my house.
No more delivery or carryout for me, I'd rather spend my hard earned money somewhere it's appreciated!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tender Wrap
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."