Wing Depot - Review about Tender Wrap in Jacksonville, Florida

First, let me start by saying that I order from this restaurant regularly.I called today and ordered a tender wrap dipped in hot buffalo sauce with lettuce and tomato for delivery.

Upon receiving my order I noticed that the tortilla was extremely soggy; however, I decided to try enjoy the wrap anyway. With the first *** I realized exactly why the tortilla was so soggy, the tomato was very old and soft, so soft that it was disintegrating all over the wrap. The tomato combined with the excess amount of buffalo sauce caused the meat to become mushy. I called to explain my dissatisfaction with the food, the girl who answered the phone first acted as if she couldn't understand what I was saying then said "I'll have someone call you back." When the owner finally called back she said she would mail me out a check for 6 dollars (my food was 8.49) and that we were no longer able to order from there!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! They are terrible business owners with even worse employees. On top of everything the food is not that good, I stopped ordering their wings because they were so bland. I continue to order from there because of the close proximity to my house.

No more delivery or carryout for me, I'd rather spend my hard earned money somewhere it's appreciated!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wing Depot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wing Depot.
Filing a new complaint about